Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fantastic news: New album from OutKast in 2012!!!!?



I just read an article claiming that OutKast is in the making of a new album, with the release in 2012. Am I the only one been waiting since Idlewild came out in 2006? I am fucking looking forward to a new album, and I hope that the album will be followed by a bunch of concerts I can go to, because I've never had the chance to see them live yet!

The exact time on when they are going to make and release a new album, according to the source, depends on the finishing of Big Bois next studio-album, and whether or not Andre 3000 is going to take the leading role in a new movie about Jimi Hendrix, where he is going to play ... you've probably guessed that right ... Jimi Hendrix!

But I am closely following the news about that! I really want a new album from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment